Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Haircut

I finally did it!! I had talked about it for a long time but finally I but my hair off!! While I was in Utah this summer we (me,my sisters and mom) all went in for our first haircuts since Whitney passed away. It was a big deal because Whitney had given us all our last haircut before that. Anyway, so we all went to Dallas Roberts Academy to get our cuts because that is where Whitney went to school. I had been contemplating whether or not I wanted to cut it all off or not but I just decided that if I don't just do it I never will!! They cut this ten inch ponytail off so that I could donate that to locks of love. But then she just kept cutting. I think by the end she took off about 15 inches! WOW!! I was nervouse about it but in the end I absolutely love it short!!

This was the final result! It has grown out a lot now and I have realized that having short hair requires a whole lot more maintenance than long hair. But I am ok with that.

0 comments: