Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It Doesn't Get Sweeter Than This!!


It has been so fun to see how Emery has been with a new little one around. A few of our favorite things have been:


* On the way home from the hospital Emery was so excited and with a huge smile said " Mommy Dr. Thomas got Baby Maycie out!! Now you can run and now you can bend over!!" It is amazing how observant our little 2 year old is!


* Before Maycie was born we were prepping Emery and saying that she can be a big helper and get diapers for mommy, etc. So every time I even mention that Maycie has a dirty diaper Emery is right there with a fresh one!! It has been 2 1/2 weeks and she is still going strong. I thought it would have faded by now


* Emery has asked me a few times if Maycie can talk yet because she said when Maycie learns how to talk she wants to teach her how to say "Bow-Chicka-Wow-Wow!"

5 comments:

Melanie said...

good grief...that video is adorable

BrendaBBL said...

ohh that is so precious! Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

That's so cute! I hope to be that lucky whenever we have 2 kids! It must be good to be able to bend over again, I'm starting to get to the point where I feel like I'm going to pass out whenever I try to bend over!

whitneyingram said...

You are lucky. It is nice to have a helper when you have a new baby. Jack doesn't care about Van all that much. I kind of wish he did. Emery is doing so well!

Kayleen said...

Emery is the best big sister you could ask for and her singing is so cute!!!