Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

As I woke up this morning I thought about being thankful and the things I am thankful for. I am thankful for a loving wife who is a great mother to my two beautiful daughters. As I was reflecting on this, Emery walked through the door saying that she threw up in her sleep. The next hour was then dedicated to giving baths, changing sheets, soaking clothes, and doing the laundry. As funny as it may sound, I am thankful for opportunities like these where I can care for someone else. Parenthood is one of the greatest services around. I am grateful for my parents and the countless times that they cleaned up after me and cared for me. I am grateful for Tasha's parents and family. From the first day I walked into their home I knew that I was part of the family. I am thankful for a wife that loves me and puts up with me on a daily basis. I am grateful for two wonderful daughters that light up when I walk in the door from a hard day at work. Most of all, I am grateful for love...without it, none of these things would be so amazing and inspiring. Thanks to all on this Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Kayleen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to our family in Spring Hill.