Monday, July 14, 2008

Not So Bad This Time!!

I am getting very excited and anxious to have this baby!! I only have a few weeks left and I am very uncomfortable and don't sleep well. All along this time I have been saying "at least I'm not swollen like I was last time". Well I couldn't really remember just how swollen I was when I was pregnant with Emery so I started looking through all of my pics and I did find a picture of my feet. I had forgotten just how bad it was!! This is a picture of my feet when I was 33 weeks pregnant with Emery. Just imagine what they looked like 8 weeks later when I finally had her.


Needless to say, I can't complain too much because I have not even swelled at all this time!! I am just happy I don't look like this!

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

Here's hoping everything goes well and you have a happy, healthy baby girl!!!

Katie said...

I'm glad you don't have any swelling...my feet are already balloons, not to mention my hands...and I have 4 more months...AHHHH!

BrendaBBL said...

Tasha, whats your email address? I just tried sending you an email. BUt the one I have came back as a failure.....Shoot me over an email will ya? bblamont@yahoo.com