Thursday, July 17, 2008

PREGO SISTERS!!

My sister Sharalee and I are both pregnant! It has been kind of fun being pregnant at the same time as her. I am due July 26 (Girl) and she is due September 26 (Boy)!!

I really wanted to get this picture taken because we are both now showing and she left out of town until after I'm due. So we didn't want to miss the chance to get a picture together in case I have the baby before she gets back. Sharalee comes back and my mom gets here on July 29! So I am really kind of hoping that Maycie will wait until then to come. I think that the chances of that are good considering Emery was 8 days late and so far with 9 days left I have not made any progress. We will see!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

You both are SO cute! The last time I saw your Mom she was so excited to be able to come out there twice! I hope everything goes well...I can't wait!!