Sunday, January 18, 2009

Serving the Lord

I was just sustained today as the new...
Young Women's President
in our ward! I am SO excited to be able to work with the Youth! I have never served with the Youth before and am now realizing what a BIG undertaking this will be. Nevertheless, I know this is where the Lord wants me to be. In subtle ways I was very much being prepared for this! I know that as I am faithful in serving the Lord and building up His Kingdom that He will bless me and my family with the things that we stand in need of.

6 comments:

My Everythings said...

That is awesome! You will do such a great job and I know the girls will love you. YW's is the BEST calling.

CassieJoshandAiden said...

You are going to be a WONDERFUL Young Women's President! I was talking to my neice, and she is excited! I send you a big high five!

whitneyingram said...

You can do it, no problem. It's the Nelson family kind of like a small Young Women's?

Shelly said...

You'll do an awesome job and your family will be blessed for it!

Kayleen said...

Congratulations Tasha! You'll be really busy, but you'll love it!

Cammie said...

that's SO AWESOME TASH!! I'm excited for ya