Saturday, May 2, 2009

Class of 2009

Today was a big day for Scott as he walked with his class to receive his diploma from Trevecca Nazarene University. He received a Bachelor's degree in Business Management and Human Relations. WAY TO GO SCOTT!! I am so proud of you and the hard work you put into this great achievement.

Side Note: This was Scott's first time walking because he was homeschooled. He was so proud to get up there so everyone could hear his name and know that he did this. I have never seen the man smile so BIG!

7 comments:

Team Harris said...

That must feel awesome to have him finally done! Congrats.

Jen said...

I am SO SORRY I wasn't there for you during that exciting time. I thought about you all day!! Good work little bro. I love you!

Cammie said...

THAT IS AMAZING! Scott you DO look happy! congratS! we love you !!

whitneyingram said...

Congrats Scott!!!

Kayleen said...

Awesome achievement! Congratulations!

Marzan Mania said...

I would love to see you when you come to UT. I'll email you. Scott, congratulations on graduating. It's a big accomplishment!
Elyssa

Storm Knight: Arroun said...

Yey Scott! Nice going.