Sunday, March 22, 2009

Age Aint Nothin' But a Number!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful wife!!!



It is definitely a time to celebrate this wonderful woman and the many things that she does on a daily basis. Without Tasha I don't know where I would be right now. Everyday I can't help but think how lucky I am to have her in my life. I LOVE this women!! I am not a man of great words, but Tasha, I love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm off to make some of my world famous mug cake and wake Tasha from her beauty sleep to sing to her! Please join me in wishing this amazing woman happy birthday! (you don't have to make her a cake though...)

6 comments:

Mike and Tycie said...

Happy Birthday Tasha!!! I love your birthday dancer! That had me laughing so hard!
Hope you have a great day! Brother Allen is such a good husband to take care of you on your special day!!!

Jen said...

trust scott to find an awesome birthday video. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

CassieJoshandAiden said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASHA!!!!!

sherra said...

Tasha!! Happy Belated Birthday!! I meant to wish you happy birthday on facebook on the 23rd but totally spaced it!! So Happy Birthday!! I hope you did something fun!! I wanted to tell you and your family that I wore pink today for Whitney. I thought about her all day and what a beautiful girl I remember. You are so right!!! Some of her pictures look a lot like Britney Spears!! How funny.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tasha!!!
You are a very special girl, and WOW< give your great husband a squeeze for me. He is so awesome. Love, Mom

whitneyingram said...

Tasha truly is the bomb. No doubt about it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!