Monday, March 9, 2009

Alright All You Huggies Fans Out There!

Many of you that know me know that I love to coupon and bargain shop! Who doesn't love to get a good deal, RIGHT? Well, this one I thought was blog-worthy because I know there are many Mama's that read this that could benefit from CHEAP diapers. Ok, so here is the deal:

Find your local Walgreen's!! They are doing a deal that if you purchase $25 (before coupons) worth of Huggies then you get a coupon for $10 off your next purchase. Huggies are on sale for $10/pack. So where are the coupons? You can just print them right from your computer! Click here. There is a $5 off and a $3 off. You will have to scroll through to find them. You are only allowed to print 2 of each coupon per computer. So if you have more than one computer you are in luck, and I am jealous! To print twice you first print the first and then you click back and refresh the page then it will print out the second one.

The math:

3 pack of Huggies= $30
- (3) $5 off coupons
= $15 for 3 packs and you will get a coupon for $10 off your next purchase
So it is like you are getting 3 packs for $5

If you are like me and know this is a good deal and want to stock up then you will find more coupons and do the deal again only you will use the $10 off coupon that you just got. So you will truly only be paying $5 for your diapers and you will still have another $10 off coupon. When I get the $10 coupons I use them for more diapers or milk, or it would even be a good way to get some Easter candy! HAVE FUN! And let me know if you decide to try it out!

To really add to the FUN I will gather my Garnier and Colgate coupons and get some FREE hair products and toothpaste while I'm there!

What other really good deals am I getting this week? Cheerios and Toilet Paper FREE, oh and we are meeting Scott for lunch to get FREE Quizno's subs! And I am getting Ritz crackers and Wheat Thins for $.70/box!

5 comments:

Kayleen said...

You are the coupon QUEEN! Way to go, Tasha!!!!

Anonymous said...

I went today at lunch time, and all Huggies except size 1 and 2 were GONE!! Thanks for the heads up though. It was worth a shot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much!!! We went today and I just printed more off on my dads computer to go back tomorrow. You are great!!!!
Also, I love love love the pic on your header now. Soooo adorable.
-Nathalie

Anonymous said...

wow you really got a good deal

Anonymous said...

What a deal!! The closest Walgreens is 40 minutes away. I'm trying to decide if it worth it. Thanks for sharing your great find!!

Cherlynn