Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Day of Remembrance

It has been 2 years now since my sister Whitney passed away. It has been long enough that some days it is hard for me to really remember what her voice sounds like. Somedays all I want is to hear her voice. I do have some videos and there are many pictures to remind me of the memories and I am grateful for that.
We love you sweet Whitchick!
Oh and by the way, whenever Scott or I wear our shirt with Whitney on it people ask if it is Brittany Spears!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tasha, you are so awesome to always be thinking and remembering our dear sweet Whitney. Thanks for all your love.
Mom

whitneyingram said...

Miss and love that girl. Last time I saw her was when Jack went to nursery in the 6th ward and she was the leader. She had the sexiest bangs! Highlighted her pretty eyes so well.

When we were growing up, my dad would always say Whitney was a pistol. She really was.