Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Celebrations!!

Emery just turned 3 and it has been a weekend of Celebrations!! We had Kinzy and Kaylie sleep over on Friday night so they could come with us to the Country Ham Festival. Saturday morning (Emery's birthday) we woke up and had our Traditional Pancake Breakfast!! Then Emery opened a few presents; a bike from us and a Barbie from Kinzy and Kaylie! After that we were off to the Country Ham Fest. We spent all morning there and the kids had a blast playing games, giong on train rides, getting their faces painted, doing Karaoke (check out previous post), going down the big blow up slide, decorating pumpkins, and much more.... ALL FOR FREE!! Then we ate lunch and enjoyed Deep Fried Oreos! After that the kids begged us to take them home and have naps. We watched the afternoon session of Conference while they slept. We told Emery that she could choose any place to eat for dinner since it was her birthday and she chose SAM'S CLUB!! Funny I know but she absolutely loves their pizza!! Then on Sunday night we had a birthday party with "PUPCAKES" and ice cream with Scott's family! She was so spoiled but it was fun!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are priceless. I tried to double click to see them better. My favorite by far are the ones of the pajama party. Those three are so cute!!!! I'm one lucky Mama Sharon

Unknown said...

How do you lay the pictures out like that? I love it, you must show me how, I can never just post one picture I have to post of few.