Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Grocery Game

Can you guess how much all these groceries cost me??
I just joined The Grocery Game this week! I have been hearing about it and how it helps people save a lot on their Grocery bill and thought that I might give it a try. I paid just $14.06 before tax for all of these items. A savings of $49.32.
If you are interested in saving money on your groceries I suggest that you check out www.thegrocerygame.com!!
Check out the website and if you decide to sign up please put me down for a referral: natasha@charter.net

1 comments:

KK and Company said...

Hello,

I actually found your blog through my friend Nathalie Harris' blog. We are in the same ward here in Nashville. I hope you don't mind me leaving you a message, but I am very curious about the grocery game... I have a few questions and was wondering if you would be willing to answer them for me?! It's crazy that I ran into this blog because just this afternoon I talked with my husband about how we really needed to find a way to save on our grocery bill. If you don't mind answering a few questions, my email is keenacharris@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!