Friday, October 3, 2008

Where Have the Last 2 Months Gone??

As hard as it is for me to believe our Little Maycie is already 2 months old! What a joy she has been for us. She has been such a sweet, huggable, lovable baby. From smiling since she was 2 weeks old to sleeping 8-9 hours at night we couldn't ask for a better baby! We just took her in to the doctor for her 2 month check-up and she tops the charts for height and weight! You Go Girl!!


Just a few Highlights of the past 2 months:

We Blessed Maycie when she was just 1 week old so that my whole family could be there! She was really smiling big for the pictures after. Too bad the lighting on my camera wasn't very good.

My Family drove out from Utah to see Maycie when she was born!


SISTERS!! Emery is so good to Maycie and is constantly giving her hugs and kisses!

My sister Sharalee had her baby on Sept. 18. Kyle Brennan Nabrotzky was 7 lb 6 oz, 21.5". We were able to enjoy Mama Sharon for a few weeks again. And we also got a short sweet visit from Aunt Sherice. We were just spoiled by them!!


All this and we are EXHAUSTED!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! Emily and David and I enjoyed these new pictures. As fast as Maycie is growing, you can't keep us waiting. We love these pictures so much.

Kayleen said...

Maycie is growing quickly. She looks a lot like Emery, but I can see some of Tasha in there, too. Thanks for sharing all these cute pictures! Love you all!

My Everythings said...

She is such a good looking baby. I love all the pics. Congrats again. :)

Brittany said...

Tasha!!!! Maycie is beautiful! She looks EXACTLY like Emry - what a lucky little sister. We sure miss you guys. Love ya!

Cammie said...

aw wow those are such cute pictures!! Thanks for posting them!! I love checking out your blog, it makes me feel closer to you guys! Love you!!