Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Been Awhile

So I am just not the best at this blogging thing!! I am just not good at keeping it up. I do have a lot that I want to post though... I will start off with updates on all of us:

Emery:
She is definitely the light of our life!! She is so full of energy and keeps us moving along with her. She loves to dance and sing and is having fun learning her shapes and colors. She can count to ten and can sing many songs from beginning to end... "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" being among the favorites!! She also loves to frequent the Library for Story Time and also loves to play outside. Emery is talking so well and is constantly learning new things everyday!!

Scott:
He is a very busy man right now. Scott works for a company called Medical Reimbursements of America. He works full-time to help process Worker's Compensation claims. He is also going to school 3 nights a week and when he is not at school he is doing homework. He is so excited because tonight he started his Business Program and will finish next December. HOORAY!! Scott is the ward clerk so Sunday's are hardly a day of rest...pretty much just a day of rest from HOMEWORK!! But among all that he is such a good, FUN daddy. He is always making us laugh!!

Tasha:
I am keeping very busy myself!! Keeping up with Emery is fun and exhausting. But I would have to say that there is pretty much nothing better than being a Wife and Mother. I started teaching piano lessons this summer and as of right now have 8 piano students and soon to be more. It has been so rewarding to see all those years of piano lessons starting to pay off!! And to see the confidence and happiness that my students get as they learn new things is just exhilarating. And also for those of you that don't know, I was called as the Relief Society 2nd Counselor this summer. I am in charge of Enrichment Meetings/Activities. It is very fun and keeps me busy!!

So these are my excuses for not keeping my blog updated!!! I do think about updating it all the time I just don't get to it. I am going to be posting some pictures of things that we have done since last time I updated!!

0 comments: