Friday, November 2, 2007

We Are Family!!

I just couldn't help but post these pictures. I think they are great!! In August Cammie came out for a last minute visit right before she started school. We had lots of fun!! While she was here we all went to Chuck E. Cheese together and we all tried to squeeze into the booth for pictures!! It was fun and we were determined to get a picture that all 8 of us were in. Needless to say it took about 10 tries to get 1 good one. These are a few of our favorites:



Top: Scott, Tasha, Emery, Sharalee, Steve

Bottom: Cammie, Kinzy, Kaylee










2 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Yeah! You have a blog! I am so excited to check up on what is going on with you guys.

Dani said...

Oh my goodness. Those pictures are so awesome. I love the one with Steve and Sharalee turned sideways!