Saturday, November 17, 2007

Miss Mischief!!

















Emery has really been keeping us on our toes!! She is very much a busy body, as most toddlers are. As posted before she is very intrigued by mommy's makeup. Luckily she has only gotten into it 1 time!! Well one day it was quiet a little bit too long so I went to go check and see what she was doing. Well, I could see all the traces of her along the way to the kitchen where she had pulled the chair to the sink and was "Keening". Now that wouldn't be so bad if she had only stuck to cleaning the dishes but she had taken the soapy sponge and tried to clean the couch, the TV, the carpet, you name she was cleaning it!! Everything that she "cleaned" had soapy bubbles all over it!! So of course that gave mom a lot of cleaning to do.




One night recently, Sharalee came over with her girls to watch Emery so that I could go out with the Missionaries. When I got back Sharalee was leaving so I went outside with them to say goodbye. While Sharalee and I were chatting for a bit Emery had gone back in the house. It had been a few minutes so I ran inside real quick to see what she was doing. She was having a great time!! I asked her what she was doing and she said "I eat it, Chocolate!!" She had gotten herself a spoon and was digging in.



I don't have a picture of this next one but.... I teach piano lessons and while I teach Emery usually takes a nap or she will just play in her room. She really does pretty good. Well one day I had left her Humidifier out (I know this was really my fault!!) and she was curious and playing with it. She got water all over and instead of leaving it at that she pulled the filter out and shredded in a million pieces!! I just about died when I realized what had happened. But what do you do?? She is just curious!!!

1 comments:

whitneyingram said...

You are a good mom to not flip out and remember to take pictures. Curious Georgette...